Saturday, November 13, 2010

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person? -Fight Club

Oh Insomnia, I thought you would not find me here. Alas, it is true, I have slept very little the last two days. In an effort to keep Bryan from waking I mulled around our teeny tiny apartment only to smash a glass and have Bryan wake like he was in the middle of a war.

Yesterday we had no luck getting in the catacombs. By the time we got up, ready, and there... There was no time for us to get inside. We ended up at a restaurant named Indiana. We both noted that when you end up where you do not want to be you seem to end up in Indiana:) We wandered aimlessly around several neighborhoods. We found Shakespeare's book store (thanks shansky) and we then found ourselves in a shifty part of town with knock off merchandise. I found a pair of glasses that are not hip in the US yet but all the rave here in Paris. We found an irish bar where the waitstaff spoke English! And capped our night there. We also met a woman with a dog that looked like Sammy. We asked this nice Parisian woman to stop so we could pet her dog. She thought this was OK. When I woke up this morning, I thought it to be weird that we accosted this poor woman and nearly took her pup...

Today we rest. I have been sleeping on and off most of the day making up for reading the Huffington Post cover to cover.



















Until we meet again...

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to go to the catacombs, too, but we were either there Wednesday thru Sunday and they were open Monday/Tuesday, or vice versa. Thankfully, we didn't end up in "Indiana", home of multiple speeding tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... I have to say it... I love you in those glasses Coker... miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete