Thursday, November 25, 2010

Merci Beaucoup: American Thanksgiving in Paris

I would like to take a few moments to say some of the things I am thankful for. Although, I have never been much for the holidays (and now even less), I think it is important to note the things I am thankful for in an effort to keep it all in perspective.

A few things: This is Casey's list, this is in no particular order, this is not exhaustive.

1. Andrew
2. Every moment that I was able to spend with my grandfather
3. Bryan
4. My parents
5. My Grandmother
6. The best in-laws a woman could ask for
7. My beautiful auntie
8. My Kalamazoo besties
9. Marti and her words of wisdom/love
10. Friends I've had for 20 years that stand the test of time and trials
11. Learning that the hard knocks of suffering and compassion makes you a better person
12. Anything that Elizabeth Gilbert says/writes/doodles
13. Sammy and Kitty
14. Wine and cheese
15. Spending a month in Paris but having plenty of reasons to want to come home.

Happy Thanksgiving! - Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment